Thursday, April 27, 2006

A New Adventure

Today was grocery day! As we started out to Sam's we decided to visit a new store in our town. The new store is called Whole Food Market. It was a wonderful store! They had so many different types of produce you could look all day at pears! There was so many meats, cheeses, teas, personal hygiene products, spices, and coffees. Then there was an olive bar(I love olives!), a hot food bar, a salad bar, and pastries!

Most of the things in store was organic or fresh. Some of the prices were expensive but some were very reasonable, and through the weekend you get a coupon with your purchase for 5$ off your next purchase(of 25$ or more).

They also had a rather unique and impressive plant and flower section. I would suggest a visit to all! They are having a lot of special events through the weekend.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Jodi,
I thought about you the whole time I was there! It was a really neat place I think I am hooked on "Taboule"! Definitely helped my rut with food ideas!

dtandfambly said...

I have to admit, we went twice during lunch time to get free lunches! Well worth the crowds. We liked the green tea root beer on Saturday I sampled 5 different kinds of dark chocolate, mmmm.....