Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Supper time

I hate not knowing what I am going to fix for supper! It is time to start cooking and I don't have a clue. Sometimes it is so hard to think of something that really sounds good. This is grocery week and so the choices at this point are limited, and that makes the decision even more difficult. Not to mention we have been really busy and I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE COOKING!!!

I also feel like I am in a rut and need some new ideas. So, if you have some good, new, EASY recipes please pass them my way.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. I feel a lot better but, I STILL DON'T WANT TO COOK!!!

3 comments:

dtandfambly said...

Fried green hornworms...oops, sorry , not in season yet.
Let's see, how about wild rabbit in the crock pot? Get Wes to skin the rabbit and then just plop it in with a little onion soup mix.
If all else fails, you can eat clover, violets and dandelions raw straight from your yard. No cooking and plenty of nutrition!

Stacy said...

Thanks so much!! Both of those sound really good! Sid loves anything with rice :-)

Stacy said...

Trish remind me not to eat with you anytime soon!